Saturday, October 14, 2006

Is this post lucky or unlucky?

Today morning while filling in the bank's deposit slip, I had a cursory look at the calendar and noticed that today is Friday the 13th. When I visited the society gym in the morning - the register pointed out that I was the 13th person to visit the gym since morning. These events acted as a stimulus for this blog post.

I have been away from this blog for quite some time now. So you may be wondering if I was waiting for some auspicious occasion to resume blogging. I am not superstitious about dates and this post is just an attempt to make that point.

Yes - I am resuming my blogging on Friday the 13th.
Though urban legends consider this date to be unlucky, I don't.

The Bombay Stock Exchange also seems to echo my sentiments. All news channels are tom-toming about the sensex touching an all time high. If the trend continues the 13,000 mark may not be far away! Way to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home