Laughter is an instant vacation
If 'Laughter is an instant vacation', I definitely like to go on vacations as many times in the day as possible and I also like to take my colleagues with me on this virtual vacation. During school and college days, I used to have a good collection of jokes for various occasions in my mind. The only thing that has changed now is that most of the collection now exists in my inbox and not in my mind. Nevertheless, I try to keep atleast 30% quota in my mind reserved for it :)
Since a long time, its been my hobby to share one-line jokes, shayaris and humorous real-life incidents with my colleagues. TV comedy serials and rib-tickling movies serve as a reservior of laughter. Every time I watch Hera-Pheri, Angoor, GolMaal I break into uncontrollable bouts of laughter. Certain dialogues from serials like Office Office, The Great Indian Comedy Show and Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai have made me roll on the floor with laughter.
Even now I cannot help but smile, as I recollect some of the funny dialogues from the last Mexican de Munde item of The Great Indian Comedy Show.
Now allow me to take you on a quick vacation with the tongue-teaser of the day:
A for Apple,
B for Bada Apple,
C for Chotta Apple,
D for Doosra Apple,
E for Ek Aur Apple,
F for Fookat ka Apple,
G for Gol Gol Apple,
H for ... Hogaya na pet kharab khake itne saare apple !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home