Aaj, Khush To Bahut Hoge Tum...
Yesterday the winners of the 50th Filmfare Awards were announced in a glittering ceremony that was telecasted on one of the several movie channels. I just forgot about watching the show on TV and went early to bed after a long and tiring day.
In the morning, my joy knew no bounds when I saw the photos of SRK and Rani on the front page of Sunday Times. Obviously they had won the awards in the Best Actor and Best Actress category. King Khan got an award for his role in Swades while Rani got it for Hum Tum. Whatever other critics say, I think both deserved the awards.
Later during the day, one of my relatives rang me up and knowing that I am a big, die-hard fan of SRK asked me - Aaj, Khush to Bahut Hoge Tum...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home