Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ambition quotient

Having come back from winning two-three consecutive games of TT, took this interesting test on rediff.com to find out how ambitious I am. After clicking on the options that I could closely identify with, I pressed the submit button and here is what the result said -

You are ambitious, wise and balanced. Having fun while you work and living a life complete in every sense is important to you along with career growth. You know what you want and you work your way up patiently through your performance and attitude. Sometimes, you may need a little push, but you will get there. All the best!

Not bad - it probably best describes me at this point in time !
Later out of curiosity, I tweaked with the options and tried to find out what would have happened if I would have chosen the other set of options. Basically depending on the way you answer, you are placed in one of the 3 categories of people. Each category has an associated description. The other two descriptions are as follows -

Man, are you ambitious! You are a workaholic and hungry for success. You are constantly plotting and planning on how to climb the ladder. Remember, though, your mental, physical and emotional well-being may suffer because of your overzealous ambition. Make time to chill out and enjoy life too.

You are downright unambitious and disinterested in your career. You prefer living in a comfort zone and are not inclined to make any effort to move forward in life. Buck up, life gets boring if you live it like a sponge.

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 2:38 AM, Blogger hirak said...

Seems like the first description fit you quite well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home